Oregon State - Arizona Post Game Notes
Jan. 14, 2010
• Oregon State scored the first points of the game and held a 33-29 lead at the half.
• Oregon State stays perfect at 7-0 when leading at the half.
• The Beavers are back at .500 overall and in conference play after winning two straight Pac-10 games.
• The victory came in front of a season high crowd of 6,746.
• It was the first win for Oregon State over Arizona since the 2005-06 season and only the third win in the last 21 meetings against the Wildcats.
• Oregon State’s largest lead was 13 points and trailed by as much as 11 points.
• A season high crowd of 6,746 came out for the game.
• Oregon State outscored Arizona 22-to-13 on points coming from the bench.
• Oregon State held Arizona to 41.1 (23-for-56) percent from the field for the game.
• Roeland Schaftenaar scored a season high 22 points off of 8-for-12 shooting. His eight field goals ties a season high.
• Schaftenaar tied his season high in blocks with two.
• Lathen Wallace recorded a season high five rebounds.
• Wallace hit a three-point shot with 1.1 second left to give Oregon State a 67-64 win.