Oregon State Alumni Questionnaire
Oregon State Athletics wants to catch up with former student-athletes. Please take a few minutes to fill out this form to help us update our records. Make sure to share this form with former teammates and fellow student-athletes from your tenure in Corvallis. Your contact information will not be shared with the public. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Hank Hager in the Athletic Communications office at (541) 737-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to update your information at a later date, after filling out this form, please submit it again.
Thank you and Go Beavs!
* Required Fields
* Sport(s) you played at Oregon State:
* Years lettered at Oregon State (if more than one sport, list specific years for each sport):
Name you played under while at Oregon State (if different than current name):
* Did you graduate from Oregon State? If so, list any degree(s), in what field(s), and the years you received your degree(s). Please include Masters and any PhD degrees you might have, if applicable:
Did you receive any types of degrees from another University? If so, please list them, including year and University you received them from:
* Your current address:
* Your current city, state, zip:
* What's the best number to reach you at:
* Your e-mail address:
* Your current occupation and job title:
* Your current employer and how long have you been with the company:
Please list any former employers and the years you worked for them (include your title):
Please list any community service you have undertaken since your time at Oregon State. If so, what type, and with what organizations (list years if possible):
Have you ever worked overseas or done any community service overseas (outside of the United States)? If so, please explain:
Do you have any siblings or children who are or who have attended Oregon State? If so, please list them:
* Here at Oregon State, we run a weekly newsletter called the "Everyday Champions Report." In it, we highlight a former student-athlete for the success they've had after Oregon State, including work done in the community. Would you be OK with being featured in the newsletter? If so, the information you submit in this questionnaire will be used in the report, excluding personal contact information.
What game or event do you remember most during your time at Oregon State (and date if possible):
Anything else we should know about your life after playing at Oregon State:
Any additional comments about your time at Oregon State: