20 Questions With CJ Chirichigno
It’s almost time for softball season, and to get ready for Oregon State’s 2014 campaign, the Beavers have answered 20 questions about themselves. Up today is CJ Chirichigno. Oregon State will open the year at the Kajikawa Classic in Tempe, Ariz. on Feb. 6.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
Peanut butter frozen yogurt
2. What is your favorite sport (other than softball)?
3. What is your favorite place to hang out in Corvallis?
4. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
5. What are your goals after you graduate from Oregon State?
Continue my education and compete in a body-building competition
6. Who did you most admire as a child?
7. What is your pregame ritual?
Taping my elbows
8. What song is playing on your ipod right now?
Ellie Goulding - Burn
9. What is your dream car?
10. What was the best moment you’ve had as an Oregon State softball player so far?
Seeing the team again
11. What is your favorite candy?
Sour gummy worms
12. What is your ideal vacation destination?
13. What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Little Mermaid
14. What is your individual goal for the upcoming softball season?
To play to my full potential
15. How would your teammates describe you?
Weird, dorky, confident, hard-working
16. What is the best meal you cook?
Chicken, veggies and potatoes
17. What was your favorite subject in high school?
18. What is your favorite hobby?
19. What is your favorite class you have taken so far?
20. Which road trip are you most looking forward to?
The first one, because I’m excited to play in my first game as a Beaver!
Complete preseason schedule:
Jan. 14 – 20 questions with Natalie Hampton
Jan. 15 – 20 questions with Kylie Padilla
Jan. 16 – 20 questions with Isabelle Batayola
Jan. 17 – 20 questions with Amee Aarhus
Jan. 18 – 20 questions with Alexis Gonzalez
Jan. 19 – 20 questions with Sarah Shadinger
Jan. 20 – 20 questions with Dani Gilmore
Jan. 21 – 20 questions with Bailee Niehus
Jan. 22 – 20 questions with Alleyah Armendariz
Jan. 23 – 20 questions with Kiki Pepi
Jan. 24 – 20 questions with Alex Boyd
Jan. 25 – 20 questions with Kori Nishitomi
Jan. 26 – 20 questions with Melanie Dembinski
Jan. 27 – 20 questions with Amanda Najdek
Jan. 28 – 20 questions with Kylee Crape
Jan. 29 – 20 questions with CJ Chirichigno
Jan. 30 – 20 questions with Christie Langlois
Jan. 31 – 20 questions with Ya Garcia
Feb. 1 – 20 questions with Hannah Bouska
Feb. 6 – Season Opener