20 Questions With Kylee Crape
It’s almost time for softball season, and to get ready for Oregon State’s 2014 campaign, the Beavers have answered 20 questions about themselves. Up today is Kylee Crape. Oregon State will open the year at the Kajikawa Classic in Tempe, Ariz. on Feb. 6.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
Cherry chip cake
2. What is your favorite sport (other than softball)?
3. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
4. What are your goals after you graduate from Oregon State?
To become involved with Special Olympics Oregon
5. Who did you most admire as a child?
6. What is your pregame ritual?
I do something different every time
7. What is your dream car?
8. What was the best part of being an Oregon State softball player so far?
9. What is your favorite candy?
10. What is your ideal vacation destination?
11. What is your favorite movie of all time?
12. What is your individual goal for the upcoming softball season?
To do whatever I can to better the team
13. How would your teammates describe you?
14. What is the best meal you cook?
Mac and cheese
15. What was your favorite subject in high school?
16. What is your favorite hobby?
17. What is your favorite class you have taken so far?
Disabilities in the US
18. What are your gameday superstitions?
I don’t have any
19. What road trip are you most looking forward to?
Arizona, because it’s hot!
20. What book are you reading right now?
I’m not reading anything at the moment.
Complete preseason schedule:
Jan. 14 – 20 questions with Natalie Hampton
Jan. 15 – 20 questions with Kylie Padilla
Jan. 16 – 20 questions with Isabelle Batayola
Jan. 17 – 20 questions with Amee Aarhus
Jan. 18 – 20 questions with Alexis Gonzalez
Jan. 19 – 20 questions with Sarah Shadinger
Jan. 20 – 20 questions with Dani Gilmore
Jan. 21 – 20 questions with Bailee Niehus
Jan. 22 – 20 questions with Alleyah Armendariz
Jan. 23 – 20 questions with Kiki Pepi
Jan. 24 – 20 questions with Alex Boyd
Jan. 25 – 20 questions with Kori Nishitomi
Jan. 26 – 20 questions with Melanie Dembinski
Jan. 27 – 20 questions with Amanda Najdek
Jan. 28 – 20 questions with Kylee Crape
Jan. 29 – 20 questions with CJ Chirichigno
Jan. 30 – 20 questions with Christie Langlois
Jan. 31 – 20 questions with Ya Garcia
Feb. 1 – 20 questions with Hannah Bouska
Feb. 6 – Season Opener