20 Questions With Hannah Bouska
It’s almost time for softball season, and to get ready for Oregon State’s 2014 campaign, the Beavers have answered 20 questions about themselves. Today you can get to know Hannah Bouska. Oregon State will open the year at the Kajikawa Classic in Tempe, Ariz. on Feb. 6.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream, cake…the list of what I don’t like is shorter....
2. What is your favorite sport other than softball?
3. What is your favorite place to hang out in Corvallis?
I have a secret spot down by the river
4. What is the best class you have taken so far?
Feminist Theory 416
5. Who did you most admire as a child?
My dad. I still admire him.
6. What song is playing on your ipod right now?
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
7. What is your dream car?
All-black, lifted, four-door Jeep Wrangler.
8. What is your pregame ritual?
Right sock first, right shoe first, jam out to Eminem.
9. What was the best moment you’ve had as an Oregon State softball player so far?
Making it to Regionals for the first time. The feeling was indescribable.
10. Which road-trip are you most looking forward to this season and why?
11. What is your favorite candy?
12. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only bring three items, what would you bring and why?
Coffee, because I would die without it, my cat Tunechi, for protection, and a lighter to start fires.
13. What is your favorite movie of all time?
14. How would your teammates describe you?
Perfectionist, passionate, hardworking and spunky.
15. What is the best meal you cook?
Homemade dumplings, pork chops, broccoli and homemade bread roles (Grandma Bouska’s recipe).
16. What is your favorite hobby?
Watching scary movies and crafting.
17. What is your goal for the season?
To cause havoc, whenever and wherever I can.
18. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
19. What is your goal after you graduate?
To travel the world, Australia first.
20. What book are you reading right now?
Without a Net by Michelle Tea.
Complete preseason schedule:
Jan. 14 – 20 questions with Natalie Hampton
Jan. 15 – 20 questions with Kylie Padilla
Jan. 16 – 20 questions with Isabelle Batayola
Jan. 17 – 20 questions with Amee Aarhus
Jan. 18 – 20 questions with Alexis Gonzalez
Jan. 19 – 20 questions with Sarah Shadinger
Jan. 20 – 20 questions with Dani Gilmore
Jan. 21 – 20 questions with Bailee Niehus
Jan. 22 – 20 questions with Alleyah Armendariz
Jan. 23 – 20 questions with Kiki Pepi
Jan. 24 – 20 questions with Alex Boyd
Jan. 25 – 20 questions with Kori Nishitomi
Jan. 26 – 20 questions with Melanie Dembinski
Jan. 27 – 20 questions with Amanda Najdek
Jan. 28 – 20 questions with Kylee Crape
Jan. 29 – 20 questions with CJ Chirichigno
Jan. 30 – 20 questions with Christie Langlois
Jan. 31 – 20 questions with Ya Garcia
Feb. 1 – 20 questions with Hannah Bouska
Feb. 6 – Season Opener