It’s almost time for softball season, and to get ready for Oregon State’s 2014 campaign, the Beavers have answered 20 questions about themselves. Today you can get to know Christie Langlois. Oregon State will open the year at the Kajikawa Classic in Tempe, Ariz. on Feb. 6.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
Mint chip ice cream
2. What is your favorite place to hang out in Corvallis?
Ya Garcia’s apartment
3. What is the best class you have taken so far?
Intro to Fiction
4. Who did you most admire as a child?
My brother, Bryan
5. What song is playing on your ipod right now?
Pusha T – Sweet Serenade
6. What is your dream car?
7. What was the best moment you’ve had as an Oregon State softball player so far?
8. Which road-trip are you most looking forward to this season and why?
UCLA, because it’s where my family and friends are.
9. What is your favorite candy?
10. What is your ideal vacation destination?
11. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only bring three items, what would you bring and why?
Sarah Shadinger, Dutch Bros. Coffee and my phone
12. What is your favorite movie of all time?
13. How would your teammates describe you?
14. What is the best meal you cook?
15. What is your favorite hobby?
16. What is your goal for the season?
To bat over .300
17. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
18. What is your goal after graduation?
To get a job that helps people.
19. What book are you reading right now?
Catcher in the Rye
20. Do you have any gameday superstitions?
I wear the same hair tie for the whole series
Complete preseason schedule:
Jan. 14 – 20 questions with Natalie Hampton
Jan. 15 – 20 questions with Kylie Padilla
Jan. 16 – 20 questions with Isabelle Batayola
Jan. 17 – 20 questions with Amee Aarhus
Jan. 18 – 20 questions with Alexis Gonzalez
Jan. 19 – 20 questions with Sarah Shadinger
Jan. 20 – 20 questions with Dani Gilmore
Jan. 21 – 20 questions with Bailee Niehus
Jan. 22 – 20 questions with Alleyah Armendariz
Jan. 23 – 20 questions with Kiki Pepi
Jan. 24 – 20 questions with Alex Boyd
Jan. 25 – 20 questions with Kori Nishitomi
Jan. 26 – 20 questions with Melanie Dembinski
Jan. 27 – 20 questions with Amanda Najdek
Jan. 28 – 20 questions with Kylee Crape
Jan. 29 – 20 questions with CJ Chirichigno
Jan. 30 – 20 questions with Christie Langlois
Jan. 31 – 20 questions with Ya Garcia
Feb. 1 – 20 questions with Hannah Bouska
Feb. 6 – Season Opener