It’s almost time for softball season, and to get ready for Oregon State’s 2014 campaign, the Beavers have answered 20 questions about themselves. Today you can get to know Sarah Shadinger. Oregon State will open the year at the Kajikawa Classic in Tempe, Ariz. on Feb. 6.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
Cookie dough ice cream
2. What is your favorite place to hang out in Corvallis?
Ya Garcia’s house
3. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
4. What is the best class you have taken so far?
5. Who did you most admire as a child?
6. What song is playing on your ipod right now?
John Legend – All of Me
7. What is your dream car?
8. What was the best moment you’ve had as an Oregon State softball player so far?
Having my family watch me play
9. Which road-trip are you most looking forward to this season and why?
UCLA, because my family lives close by
10. What is your favorite candy?
11. What is your ideal vacation destination?
12. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only bring three items, what would you bring and why?
Candy, Christie Langlois and Dutch Bros Coffee; all of my favorite things.
13. What is your favorite movie of all time?
A Walk to Remember
14. How would your teammates describe you?
Weird and funny
15. What is the best meal you cook?
Hot dog casserole
16. What was your favorite class in high school?
17. What is your favorite hobby?
18. What is your favorite sport other than softball?
19. What is your goal for the season?
To beat the Ducks
20. What are your goals after graduation?
To find a good job and get married.
Complete preseason schedule:
Jan. 14 – 20 questions with Natalie Hampton
Jan. 15 – 20 questions with Kylie Padilla
Jan. 16 – 20 questions with Isabelle Batayola
Jan. 17 – 20 questions with Amee Aarhus
Jan. 18 – 20 questions with Alexis Gonzalez
Jan. 19 – 20 questions with Sarah Shadinger
Jan. 20 – 20 questions with Dani Gilmore
Jan. 21 – 20 questions with Bailee Niehus
Jan. 22 – 20 questions with Alleyah Armendariz
Jan. 23 – 20 questions with Kiki Pepi
Jan. 24 – 20 questions with Alex Boyd
Jan. 25 – 20 questions with Kori Nishitomi
Jan. 26 – 20 questions with Melanie Dembinski
Jan. 27 – 20 questions with Amanda Najdek
Jan. 28 – 20 questions with Kylee Crape
Jan. 29 – 20 questions with CJ Chirichigno
Jan. 30 – 20 questions with Christie Langlois
Jan. 31 – 20 questions with Ya Garcia
Feb. 1 – 20 questions with Hannah Bouska
Feb. 6 – Season Opener