It’s almost time for softball season, and to get ready for Oregon State’s 2014 campaign, the Beavers have answered 20 questions about themselves. Today you can get to know Kiki Pepi. Oregon State will open the year at the Kajikawa Classic in Tempe, Ariz. on Feb. 6.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What is your favorite sport other than softball?
3. What is your favorite place to hang out in Corvallis?
My dorm room
4. What is the best class you have taken so far?
5. Who did you most admire as a child?
6. What song is playing on your ipod right now?
YG – On the Set
7. What is your dream car?
8. What is your pregame ritual?
I listen to music.
9. What was the best moment you’ve had as an Oregon State softball player so far?
Wearing the “swaggy” gear and making a diving play at second
10. Which road-trip are you most looking forward to this season and why?
Palm Springs, because my family will come
11. What is your favorite candy?
Twix and Skittles
12. What is your ideal vacation destination?
Rio de Janeiro for Carnival
13. What is your goal after you graduate?
To play overseas in Italy.
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
15. How would your teammates describe you?
16. What is the best meal you cook?
Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo
17. What was your favorite class in high school?
18. What is your favorite hobby?
19. What is your goal for the season?
To be in better shape than I was coming in.
20. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Complete preseason schedule:
Jan. 14 – 20 questions with Natalie Hampton
Jan. 15 – 20 questions with Kylie Padilla
Jan. 16 – 20 questions with Isabelle Batayola
Jan. 17 – 20 questions with Amee Aarhus
Jan. 18 – 20 questions with Alexis Gonzalez
Jan. 19 – 20 questions with Sarah Shadinger
Jan. 20 – 20 questions with Dani Gilmore
Jan. 21 – 20 questions with Bailee Niehus
Jan. 22 – 20 questions with Alleyah Armendariz
Jan. 23 – 20 questions with Kiki Pepi
Jan. 24 – 20 questions with Alex Boyd
Jan. 25 – 20 questions with Kori Nishitomi
Jan. 26 – 20 questions with Melanie Dembinski
Jan. 27 – 20 questions with Amanda Najdek
Jan. 28 – 20 questions with Kylee Crape
Jan. 29 – 20 questions with CJ Chirichigno
Jan. 30 – 20 questions with Christie Langlois
Jan. 31 – 20 questions with Ya Garcia
Feb. 1 – 20 questions with Hannah Bouska
Feb. 6 – Season Opener