It’s almost time for softball season, and to get ready for Oregon State’s 2014 campaign, the Beavers have answered 20 questions about themselves. Today you can get to know Alexis Gonzalez. Oregon State will open the year at the Kajikawa Classic in Tempe, Ariz. on Feb. 6.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What is your favorite sport (other than softball)?
3. What is your favorite place to hang out in Corvallis?
A teammate’s house
4. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
5. Who did you most admire as a child?
6. What is your pregame ritual?
I listen to my ipod
7. What song is playing on your ipod right now?
J-Boog – Let’s Do it Again
8. What is your dream car?
9. What was the best moment you’ve had as an Oregon State softball player so far?
Standing on the side of the road to for the funeral procession of fallen soldier Cody Patterson.
10. What is your favorite candy?
Sour punch straws
11. What is your ideal vacation destination?
12. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only bring three items, what would you bring and why?
A knife, a lighter, and a blanket
13. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Remember the Titans
14. What is your individual goal for the upcoming softball season?
To make First Team All-American
15. How would your teammates describe you?
Loud, outgoing and energetic
16. What is the best meal you cook?
17. What was your favorite subject in high school?
18. What is your favorite hobby?
19. What is your gameday superstition?
I have to be wearing my bracelets and my necklace
20. What is the best class you have taken so far?
Complete preseason schedule:
Jan. 14 – 20 questions with Natalie Hampton
Jan. 15 – 20 questions with Kylie Padilla
Jan. 16 – 20 questions with Isabelle Batayola
Jan. 17 – 20 questions with Amee Aarhus
Jan. 18 – 20 questions with Alexis Gonzalez
Jan. 19 – 20 questions with Sarah Shadinger
Jan. 20 – 20 questions with Dani Gilmore
Jan. 21 – 20 questions with Bailee Niehus
Jan. 22 – 20 questions with Alleyah Armendariz
Jan. 23 – 20 questions with Kiki Pepi
Jan. 24 – 20 questions with Alex Boyd
Jan. 25 – 20 questions with Kori Nishitomi
Jan. 26 – 20 questions with Melanie Dembinski
Jan. 27 – 20 questions with Amanda Najdek
Jan. 28 – 20 questions with Kylee Crape
Jan. 29 – 20 questions with CJ Chirichigno
Jan. 30 – 20 questions with Christie Langlois
Jan. 31 – 20 questions with Ya Garcia
Feb. 1 – 20 questions with Hannah Bouska
Feb. 6 – Season Opener